Saturday, August 29, 2009

My apologies

I haven't put up a new post in a while. And I strongly apologize for that. I haven't even come on this site in a while and I apologize for that too. I haven't been on in so long that I, well, I even forgot my email and password, which was kind of sad.

I don't think I'll do reviews at this point anymore. I've been so busy that I just can't really review things anymore. Okay, so anyone that knows me well knows I haven't actually been busy, but I've started making videos on YouTube. Even though they're crap, at least they're videos. I've been trying to update that every day, but as all my followers/friends know, I suck at doing things every day. I have like no idea how I'm going to keep to any commitment if it forces me to do so every day.

See, if I had loyal followers that actually commented a lot, I may actually put up a new blog every day, but no, I don't exactly have followers so my reviews are going down the toilet. If I have followers, beside my friends, I'd like you to comment, so that I know that I have followers and I may continue to review random TV shows or movies.

If you do comment, I'd be SO happy, you have no idea. My reviews will still be detailed and biased, you can count on that. I will try to get the True Blood review in if I get any comments from people I don't know. Though, I have quite a bit to do this weekend, since it is my sister's birthday.

Well, wish me luck! And please comment! I'd LOVE if you'd comment! Much, much love!

*MissyTay <3*

No comments:

Post a Comment