Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hey

So I haven't put up a new blog in a while, because I totally forgot about this blog, which is really sad. I should try to be better about this. I still have quite a few things to review and whatnot.

Although I do need to put more stuff up there to review. I randomly find a manga and start reading it, so maybe some mangas will be up there soon enough. Maybe some YouTube people. I may even put the station (TheStation) on there, or Matt Brown (swiftkaratechop). Who knows?

Anywho I've also been working on making videos for YouTube, but I've been falling back on that too. I should really work on keeping these things up to date.

The reason I haven't been able to is because I've been so occupied with random stuff, like roleplaying with my friends and playing Sims. But it's also schoolwork. I have a lot of it and that means I can't do this stuff as often. I really hope I could, though.

Not to mention, I just got a job, so it'll be even harder for me to update this. Hopefully I'll be able to update this more. For now, see ya soon! ...I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment