Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Day 1

My days are usually very uneventful, including today. Really, I went to class for four hours, waited for like an hour for my sister to pick me up from school, and then came home and played on the computer. How uneventful.

Though, I had to sit on this curb and my butt fell asleep like 15 times. I kept trying to move so that it wouldn't fall asleep, but it kept falling asleep and it was really awkward. My sister finally got there, so I got to go home, which I was happy about. But, sometimes, my sister can be a real flake. She'll tell me she's coming in 20 minutes and what she really means: I'll start getting ready in 20 minutes, then I'll leave 40 minutes after that, and then it'll take me 15 minutes to get there. That's my life with my sister. It's so aggravating, you have no idea.

I wish I could drive. If I knew how to drive, my life would be so much easier. EASIER, I tell you, EASIER.

Usually, when she takes this long, I take the bus and go home that way, but I had no money today, which was aggravating.

When I came home, I played on the computer until now. Oh, my joyous day.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, sorry about that. I just can't wait to get my driver's license! Driving will make your life easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... sorry sounds pretty bad! Well however uneventful playing on the computer is always amazing... cheer you up?

    ReplyDelete